If you love physical training, this article is for you. We bring you 5 exercises to lose weight with special routine for legs. Physical training is an activity that anyone who wants to lose weight or not, should have into account. Whether it’s keeping you fit or burning fats, weight loss exercises are a healthy way to stay active.
The human body needs to exercise certain zones more than others, and when planning a training routine, one day is usually assigned to each part in particular. So, for example we will dedicate one day to train arms, other than legs, back, etc.
However, each routine may vary depending on our purpose. That is, if we seek to increase muscle mass or increase muscle mass, we will do a certain type of exercise. On the contrary, if we seek to reduce measures and lose a few extra pounds, we will focus on weight loss exercises.
That said, we present an exclusive routine to strengthen your legs in a short time and tone the muscles. The main focus is on the quadriceps and calves.
Slimming Exercise Routine
- Squats with free bar: At a height that is around 90 °, we must perform 4 sets of 10 to 15 repetitions.
- Front squats with legs together: You can use a machine to make them or in a chair. They should alternate with jumps. There are 3 sets of 15 repetitions each.
- Leg extension: Hold the same position for 2 seconds. This will help deepen the muscle cuts. They are done in 4 sets of 10, 12, 15 and 20 repetitions. At first they are made with enough weight, and then gradually decreasing the load.
- Bank Shears: The routine is 3 sets of 20 reps per leg. The weight is 8 pounds in each hand. It is a tiring but effective exercise.
- Machine calves: Work with 3 sets of 10, 15, 20 and 25 repetitions. Seated in the machine, we alternate with calves in press.
With these weight loss exercises, specifically leg routine, you will strengthen in a short time this area. This training is designed to be run maximum 3 times per week. However, if you are just starting to go to the gym, it is best to start light and wait two days to repeat this routine.
If you notice that your legs are too exhausted after the exercises, try to relax them with a cold shower in order to strain the muscles. Also, you are likely to have cramps during or after training, as it is a strong routine.
If this happens during training, stop immediately and rest. If you think you can resume, continue the task. Now, if the cramps occur after training, it means that you overloaded the muscle with work and this is why it is tense.
Continue the following days with less weight until your body gets accustomed to the strong pace of work.