Currently Pure CBD and Cannabidol are known as the best CBD products for anxiety on the market. Find out more in this article.
What is anxiety?
Anxiety is a feeling of worry or fear that can vary from mild to severe. We all have experienced it in our lives, but some people are constantly battling with this feeling.
Anxiety can be a main symptom of several conditions such as:
- Panic Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
People who suffer from this disease feel nervous when are put in different situations. Sometimes they cannot remember the last time when they were relaxed and this is why they decide to take CBD products for anxiety.
What causes Anxiety?
Doctors couldn’t find the exact cause of this disease, but there are a lot of factors that when combined together, cause anxiety. Some of these causes are the following:
- Overactivity in areas that are involved with emotions and behavior.
- Imbalance of the brain chemicals (serotonin and noradrenaline) which control and regulate the mood.
- Genes are a strong factor. If you have someone in the family who suffers from anxiety, it is likely that you will inherit it too.
- Having a history of stressful events and traumatic experiences like domestic violence or childhood abuse / bullying.
- Having a painful long-term health condition.
- High alcohol or drug use.
How anxiety can be treated?
There are a lot of techniques or CBD products for anxiety that doctors recommend for people with this problem. They either prescribe psychological therapy or give you medication such as antidepressants.
If you are not a fan of pills or serums, you can try other natural techniques such as: walking and exercising. You should decrease the amount of caffeine, drinks and cigarettes and you can think about rolling in some course which will allow you to talk to other people with similar problems.
CBD for anxiety
Cannabidiol or also known as CBD Oil keeps number of medical conditions in check. Most people have heard of THC which can get you high and also give you feelings of paranoia or anxiety, but CDB is not like THC.
Cannabidiol is considered as a non-psychoactive and a lot of research has shown that CBD possesses anti-inflammatory, antiepileptic and neuroprotective qualities. Although marijuana is illegal in most of the countries, CBD does not have the same effect.
Although Cannabidiol shares its roots with the cannabis plant, this does not mean that it has the same effects like the marijuana. CBD and THC are the two major chemicals that this plant contains. When CBD is extracted from the plant, it brings many healing properties without side effects. This makes CBD completely legal. It can be used in different CBD products for anxiety.
How can anxiety be reduced with CBD?
Over the past few years, scientists have worked hard in order to prove how CBD products for anxiety work on people. They have previously tested it on mice, but as we are not similar with this animal, a lot of people suffering from numerous diseases have voluntarily agreed to take Cannabidiol and experience its effects.
CBD exerts several actions in the brain. Doctors explain that this would be effective in treating anxiety. When brain cells transmit serotonin signals, they reduce anxiety and boost the mood instead.
Here are some different doses according to several diseases.
- To increase appetite in cancer patients – 2.5 milligrams – 6 weeks
- To treat epilepsy-200-300 milligrams daily – 5 months
- To treat sleep disorders -40-160 milligrams daily
- To treat schizophrenia – 40-1.280 milligrams daily – 4 weeks
Before taking any CBD products for anxiety, make sure you pay a visit to your doctor or a certificated person that knows everything about the medical marijuana. But if you do try to take some on your own, make sure you reach for Pure CBD or Cannabidiol, which are known for their efficiency.